Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Legends!

Legends Christmas update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiTo
Guild Master
Guild Master
xiTo

Legends Christmas update! Empty
PostSubject: Legends Christmas update!   Legends Christmas update! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:16 am

Hello all,

First of all Happy Christmas everyone, We reached christmas and everyone is happy and going to
family to eat,sleep .. fill in the points ;p As for these special days I already took in count that not many players will play cabal. I'm away alot myself, And i know aharon went to Frankfurt and coyke is some where in belgium. Also the newly updated rules are working fine i think, And remember to hunt some socks to get entries! I'm serious entries is alot of money because before the event ruina station was on a top of 800k+ Also Santa epaulette is good for leveling in lakeside! Still xCoy and Me want to thank you all for making legends for how it is now And ofcourse we will grow even further in 2010! For now We Wish u all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

xiTo and xCoy
Back to top Go down
https://legendscabal.forumotion.net

Legends Christmas update!
Page 1 of 1